Knowing your skin type is absolutely necessary in order to make the right decision about the proper skin care or treatment, which is suitable for your particular skin needs.
- Normal skin: Your skin should feel vibrant, elastic, and supple. Normal skin is the least problematic type.
- Dry skin: Your face skin will feel flaky, dry, and tight after you have wiped it.
- Oily skin: Oily skin is problematic, it usually looks greasy, thick, coarse, and shiny, has enlarged pores, and tends to break into acne.
- Combination skin: Combination skin has patches of both dry and oily skin, and it requires different types of care in relation to particular facial areas.
- Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin is usually very dry, tends to feel tight, and becomes inflamed and irritated easily.